As we continue to grow this newly created role will play a crucial position within the business. Make this role your own by using innovation and initiative to most effectively and efficiently ensure the Companies financials run smoothly.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, you will be solely responsible for all Company financials as well as managing 3 team members. You will work with the Commercial Manager to strengthen current and develop non-existing finance processes. Reducing manual administration where possible and using your innovation and initiative to produce useful end of month reporting and cost-saving methods to the business.
You will be experienced, confident and have a keen eye for details. Numbers are your thing and you can think outside the box when it comes to improvements. You have experience developing financial reports, systems and processes from scratch and know what is required for a business to run smoothly. You understand the importance of deadlines and are happy to take direction and receive feedback. You are open to ideas but have a bag of your own too! Communication is one of your strengths and you are comfortable in meetings delivering technical financial data in common sense terms. Up for a challenge and ready to go now.
- Monthly reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Improving the quality of financial data to drive business decision making and performance
- Leadership to the team you are responsible for
To be successful you must have:
- 6+ years in a Senior Finance/Manager role
- Strong financial accounting background.
- Current Drivers License
- An ability and desire to push into the commercials of the business
- The capability to play a key role in driving business performance forwards
- Solutions focussed and natural problem solver;
- Service delivery focus along with a can-do attitude and the ability to be flexible;
- High accuracy and timely processing
- Experience using Xero
- Advanced excel user
- Strong decision-making skills and an ability to make formal recommendations.
- Focused, highly developed interpersonal skills
- Be commercially focussed and able to hit the ground running.
- Confident and professional phone manner
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate effectively, to influence and to implement change.
- Skilled to investigate, research and analyse information to create policy and/or procedures.
- Able to work with minimum supervision to manage and coordinate own timetable, set priorities and achieve objectives whilst willing to work in a team environment.
- Developed problem-solving, statistical, analytical and administrative skills.
- Accurate record-keeping and reporting skills with advanced computer skills.
- Commitment to innovation with a flexible approach to ensure deadlines are met.
Iconic Catering is committed to creating diverse teams, we strongly encourage women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply.